Overview: FOLIO throws an error if you save an Identity Provider URL that returns a content type header of application/samlmetadata+xml
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to a FOLIO instance.
- Go to Settings>organization>SSO settings
- put in a URL that returns a header with content-type application/samlmetadata+xml (ask ttolstoy for that URL)
- Add some data in the other fields in order to prevent form warnings
- If Identity Provider URL field is red, remove one character from the url and then type it back. Now you should be able to hit save.
- Click save
Expected Results: The SSO configuration is successfully saved.
Actual Results: Error is returned, saying "Response content-type is not XML"
Hitting the URL, you can see that the content-type returned is application/samlmetadata+xml Allowing that one together would most likely solve the issue.
Seems to me that row 40 in https://github.com/folio-org/mod-login-saml/blob/master/src/main/java/org/folio/util/UrlUtil.javaUrlUtil.java should be a bit more allowing