As an administrator who is managing FOLIO libraries, I should not be able to delete a library that is in use by one or more location record
- Scenario CB: Disabling the delete button, while better from a UX perspective, isn't technically feasible.
- Given a controlled vocab value is in use by one or more record
- When delete button is clicked
- No deletion will occur
- Popup should display:
- Header: Cannot delete library
- Body: This library cannot be deleted, as it is in use by one or more record.
- Buttons: Okay