Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Purpose: Because a location can be assigned to multiple service points, an item that is checked in somewhere other than its home location could be routed to any number of service points. Requiring a primary service point for the location avoids the user having to choose a service point to route the items to each time this occurs.
Story: As a user, I want to set a primary service point for a location, so that I can save time when checking items in.
- Given Settings > Organization > Locations
- When displayed
- Then a new section should display:
- Section name: "Service points"
- Section should be collapsible
- Section should be expanded by default
- Given that a location has been assigned to any number of service points
- When viewing the location in Settings
- Then all the service points the location has been assigned to should be shown under Service Points, and a drop-down menu to select the primary service point from the location's assigned service points should be shown.
- Required field
- Defaults to the first service point assigned if user has not been selected
- Given that a user has changed the primary service point for a location from Service Point A to Service Point B
- When the user clicks "Save & close"
- Then Service Point B should be saved as the primary service point
Mockups attached: show the interaction of changing the primary service point.