Each settings area should support as many keyboard shortcuts as are relevant to that area. Even if it is only save and edit where there are records:
For the following pages:
- Closing purchase order reasons
- Inventory interactions
- Instance status Instance type
- Loan type
- Purchase order lines limit **(Also need to move "Save" button into the footer)
- Opening purchase orders
Action OS shortcut Windows shortcut Create an entry Option + n alt + n Save area cmd + s ctrl + s
- Above shortcut keys. Review documentation (https://github.com/folio-org/stripes-components/tree/master/lib/Commander)
- Display of keyboard shortcut list will be handled in a separate user story.
- Expand all accordions keyboard shortcut should be applied to all views (Create/Edit/View) and record types
- Collapse all accordions keyboard shortcut should be applied to all views (Create/Edit/View) and record types
- You can only use the shortcut key when you are on the screen where the action takes place.