Each settings area in FOLIO should support as many keyboard shortcuts as are relevant to that area. Even if it is only save and edit where there are records
|Action||OS shortcut||Windows shortcut|
|Create an order template||Option + n||alt + n|
|Edit an order template||cmd + Option + e||ctrl + alt + e|
|Close a form/modal/pop-up||esc||esc|
|Save area/record||cmd + s||ctrl + s|
|Expand all accordions||cmd + Option + b||ctrl + alt + b|
|Collapse all accordions||cmd + Option + g||ctrl + alt + g|
- Above shortcut keys. Review documentation (https://github.com/folio-org/stripes-components/tree/master/lib/Commander)
- Display of keyboard shortcut list will be handled in a separate user story.
- Expand all accordions keyboard shortcut should be applied to all views (Create/Edit/View) and record types
- Collapse all accordions keyboard shortcut should be applied to all views (Create/Edit/View) and record types
- You can only use the shortcut key when you are on the screen where the action takes place.