Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Purpose: ** When reviewing orders with multiple lines it is very difficult to see which lines are canceled and which are not. The ui should include some indicator in the PO view the clearly identifies each POL on the order that is canceled.
User story statement(s):
As an ordering librarian
I want to have the ability to easily mark a POL as canceled and see that is has been canceled
so that i can easily keep track of what lines are active and what lines are not on ongoing orders
- Given user has permission "Orders: Cancel order lines"
- When user is viewing an order line
- Then cancel action appears in actions menu
- Given user is viewing order lines
- When clicking cancel
- Then confirmation modal is displayed
- AND user can confirm or cancel action
- Given user has clicked canceled POL
- When confirming cancel action
- Then Payment status and Receipt status are updated to "Canceled"
- Given user is viewing order
- When order line with Payment status and Receipt status = Canceled
- Then canceled icon appears at begining of that POL in the POL table
BE needed -
When Payment status and Receipt status transition to Canceled for all POLs on a single PO.
Then Order is Closed and reason for closure is "Canceled"
When POL payment status is set to canceled all POL encumbrances should be released
Note icon example attached but need to modify to FOLIO design language