Purpose: Allow users to communicate order information for the purpose of sending orders via email or fax to third parties.
User story statement(s):
As a ordering librarian,
I want to have the ability to use a template for my email or fax
so that it is easier to compose messages that are frequently sent
- Given the user has navigated to settings
- AND has permission to view and edit order settings
- When selecting "Orders"
- Then user can select a subheading for 'Message templates'
- Given user wants to create a new template
- When clicking "New"
- Then user is displayed the create Message template form
- Given user have complete the create form
- When clicking save and close
- Then form is dismissed and user arrives back in settings area
- AND can see the template they just created in the list
- Given user wants to edit a template
- When selecting a template from the list
- Then user is taken to the Message template "view"
- AND user can click "Edit" in the actions menu in the top right