When an order is edited
- Parse and extract the number/sequence part of the poNumber using the new "poNumberPrefix" and "poNumberSuffix" fields.
- e.g. Given poNumber: FOO10001BAR, poNumberPrefix: FOO, poNumberSuffix: BAR
- Then the "poNumber" field should be populated with 10001
- Pre-populate the prefix and suffix drop-downs with the values from "poNumberPrefix" and "poNumberSuffix"
If the setting is such that poNumbers can't be edited, disable the prefix and suffix drop-downs
When saved, the values of "prefix" and "suffix" are persisted in the corresponding "poNumberPrefix" and "poNumberSuffix" fields. The prefix, suffix, and poNumber are combined (<prefix> + <sequence> + <suffix>) and stored in the "poNumber" field.
- This story only covers the order edit form, related changes to other forms/views will be addressed in separate stories
- the edit form adjustments described above are made