Overview: In some situations payment information needs to be edited, and closing the PO to create a new one would not be ideal.
Editing order cost information when previously opened and reopening
- Allowing user to set order to pending edit cost info and 'reopen' order, will allow them to trigger the order to be resent to the vendor.
- When order is set back to pending all initial encumbrance value(s) are set to 0
- When cost information is changed Fund distributions must be updated
- All initial encumbrance values will be updated when order is reopened
Note: If Fund distributions are removed entirely their related encumbrances will be released. The source of the transaction and hyperlink should be preserved.
May not require frontend changes_
- Given user is editing previously open order
- When changing cost information
- Then user must update fund distributions before saving
- AND when reopened initial encumbrance values will be updated