Overview: PO number doesn't allow hyphens or any other punctuation
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Orders and
- Change the Edit PO setting to enabled
- Create some PO number prefixes and suffixes with and without hyphens
- Create a PO
- Try to assign a prefix or suffix with a hyphen and save the PO
- Try to type in a PO number with a hyphen (don't use a prefix or suffix) and save the PO
- Try to type in a PO number with a period and save the PO
Expected Results: I should be able to assign a prefix/suffix or a regular PO number (no prefix or suffix) with a hyphen or other punctuation (like period or slash).
Actual Results: I can't. I can only assign alphanumeric in the PO number and prefix/suffix fields.
Additional Information: See attached videos