Status: Blocked (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Overview: Split from
UIOR-269 to unblock that story. This story describes columns in the PO search results that should be sortable ascending and descending.
- Scenario 1
- Given the PO search results list
- When a user views the PO search results list
- Then the user should be able to sort the results list ascending and descending by clicking on any of the column headers. Some sorting was previously enabled in
UIOR-269(for PO number, Status, Order type, and Last updated columns). Add sorting for the following column headers, including the up/down arrows indicating sort order:
- Acquisitions unit (DB: Must be split out into separate issue)
- Assigned to
- And the default sort order should remain descending by PO number (numerics descending, then alphas descending)
- Scenario 2
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
NOTE: Per Aliaksei Chumakou The back-end can't sort on some columns, like Vendor, Acquisitions unit, Assigned to. They're uuids comes from back-end. Let's move to separate ticket.