Overview: After deleting a pending piece, it disappears from the list (good), but appears in the pop-up when I click the Check-in button. It's almost like the deleted piece is staying marked somehow behind-the-scenes. Also, marking/unmarking the other remaining pieces is glitchy after I've deleted a piece.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-testing as diku_admin
- Create an ongoing order with a POL that requires checkin
- Open the order
- Begin the checkin process for the POL by creating a few pending pieces
- Delete one of the pending pieces
- Then try to mark/checkin any of the other pending pieces
Expected Results: Mark/Unmark should work normally. I should be able to check in any of the existing pending pieces. I should not see any previously-deleted pending pieces.
Actual Results: The deleted piece appeared when I tried to check in the other pieces. Also, it was hard to mark/unmark the individual pieces. I had to click the "mark all" box at the top of the list, then click it again to unmark them all, then click the individual piece I wanted to check in.
Additional Information: See attached video