Uploaded image for project: 'ui-orders'
  1. ui-orders
  2. UIOR-261

Create the primary search options for Orders



    • ACQ Sprint 65
    • 2
    • Thunderjet


      Overview: Until the PO/POL search results can be displayed in a hierarchical view, we will show the PO and POL search results separately. This story describes the search options for POs that are most urgent to implement. Secondary, less-urgent options are described in UIOR-262. Users need the ability to search and filter orders by a number of different field values. This will help them find exactly what they are looking for and what they should be working with.

      There is a column in this Google sheet marked Searchable (column H) which identifies the fields that should appear as search options. There is a tab for each App so you will need to navigate to the "Order" tab in this sheet for Order fields, and only pay attention to the green search options for the PO, not the yellow or the POL. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F88PoSnEKD7oFnza1ZuOgzAgKnK95XOyTQzxyww3tZA/edit#gid=1408113181https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F88PoSnEKD7oFnza1ZuOgzAgKnK95XOyTQzxyww3tZA/edit#gid=1408113181

      1. Scenario 1
        • Given the Orders app landing page
        • When a user wants to search within POs (the purchase order toggle is highlighted)
        • Then they should see the following options in the search dropdown list, in this order:
          • Keyword (include PO number only, for now)
          • Date ordered (ideally by 1) individual date, 2) date range, 3) prior to date x, 4) after date y) (need to discuss with UX before implementing, might make more sense to extend Date order filter)
          • See attached screenshot - could we replace the Search for dateOrdered ghost text with some that shows how to format the date, e.g. YYYY-MM-DD? Logged as bug UIOR-303
          • PO number (all numeric first, in numeric order, then alpha numeric A-Z, then all alpha A-Z)
          • Question - is Keyword searching more than the PO? When I search on S as the keyword in folio-snapshot, I get 6 results, only 1 of which has an "S" in the PO. When I change to PO search, and search s, sometimes I get 6 and sometimes I only get 1 hit. Shouldn't they be the same? And there's only 1 PO with an S at the beginning, so there should only be 1 hit. See attached video. Keyword vs PO number search weirdness.mp4
          • All better now - Keyword and PO number bring back the same results now.
        • And results should be displayed as indicated in UIOR-269
      2. Scenario 2
        • Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot

      TestRail: Results


          Issue Links



                abreaux Ann-Marie Breaux
                abreaux Ann-Marie Breaux
                Dennis Bridges Dennis Bridges
                0 Vote for this issue
                7 Start watching this issue



                  TestRail: Runs

                    TestRail: Cases