Purpose: Users need to be able to Checkin items that have been ordered on a PO Line so that they can keep track of whether or not they have received everything they ordered.
Note: A PO Line should allow for multiple titles (IF it is for a package) to be associated with it through Checkin (Add Title) - This will be necessary to accommodate the existence of "Container records" in inventory once they have been implemented and the ability to create a "Container" through PO Line, see UXPROD-1105.
- Objects in inventory will be created at the point of "Checkin Record" (Piece) creation and they will be updated at the point of Checkin for each Piece
Checkin Piece - See screenshot
- Given a user has added "Piece(s)" for existing title to the Checkin area
- When the user selects one or more of the pieces from the table using the associated select box(s)
- Then the user can click the "Check-in" button
- And user will be intercepted by the Item Details Wizard
Item Details Wizard
- Given the user will be intercepted by the "Item Details Wizard" modal.
- When the user is viewing pieces
- Then they can update barcode, Location, and item status. (This area will also display the "Receiving Note", "PO Line Number" and POL Format from the PO Line)
- And this will update inventory record (If linked to an inventory/item record) when clicking receive
Given the user is viewing pieces in wizard
And ready to complete check-in
When user deselects any piece using associated select box before clicking final check-in
Then that piece is unchanged keeping status of Expected
And no updates are made to linked records