Purpose: Users need to be able to remove Checkin items that have been checked in when the notice they have made a mistake.
Access Checkin History
- Given user has clicked "Check-In" button on purchase order line
- And arrived at Check-in Items area
- When user selects "Check-in history" in segmented control at top of screen
- Then User will see Check-in history table
- And Checkin Records for that POL with a status "Received" will appear in checkin history
- Given there are pieces in the Check-in history table
- When User checks box associated with record they want to remove
- And clicks "remove" button to remove items from history, changing status back to "Expected"
- Then system will display confirmation modal and user can cancel or confirm see screenshot