Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Values for sets filtering conditions come from different dictionaries and lists (formats, ill policies, locations etc.). These dictionaries are available for editing. It is unlikely to be often, but still, it is important for sets to have the last updated values.
As a system administrator,
I want set to store actual values of its filtering conditions
so that the system was consistent in all its settings
1. Scenario - View set's filtering conditions
- Given the user has created set with filtering condition(s)
- And then changed the value (name) of one or more filtering conditions in dictionaries settings (e.g. in "Settings"=>"Inventory"=>"Formats")
- When user goes to "Settings"=>"OAI-PMH"=>"Sets"
- And selects set with filtering condition(s) where the dictionary value was updated
- Then user sees the updated value in the list of filtering conditions