A table with a list of existing OAI-PMH sets should be sortable by main fields.
As a system administrator,
I want to be able to sort OAI-PMH sets list
so that I can quickly find the set I'm looking for
1. Scenario - Sort sets
- Given some sets exist in the system
- And user navigates to "Setting"=>"OAI-PMH"=>"Sets"
- When user clicks on the "Set", "SetSpec" or "Last updated" column name
- Then sets list is sorted by set names, setSpecs or updated dates accordingly
- And with each user click on the column name set is sorted switching ascending and descending order (starting from ascending)