Overview: An error "Record not found" appears when user interacts with an already deleted "MARC Authority" record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- 2 users (further in the text: User A and User B) created with "view/edit/delete MARC authority records", "quickMARC: View, edit MARC authorities record" permissions.
- The same "MARC Authority" record detail view pane opened by User A and User B.
- From User A tab: click on the "Actions" >> "Edit"
- From User B tab: click on the "Actions" >> "Delete" >> "Delete"
- From User A tab: click on the "Cancel" button/ "X" icon.
Expected Results for User A tab: Search result list displayed without deleted record.
Actual Results: The error "Record not found" displayed.
Additional Information: See attached screencast for examples how to reproduce this issue.