Overview: When user deletes "MARC Authority" record, sometimes, it can display in the result list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Snapshot FOLIO environment as User with the following permissions:
-MARC Authority: Delete MARC authority record
-MARC Authority: Edit MARC authority record
-MARC Authority: View MARC authority record
-Data import: Can upload files, import, and view logs
-Settings (Data import): Can view only
- Go to "Data import" app and import the attached ".mrc" file using default job profile.
- Go to "MARC Authority" app.
- To retrieve records only with the same "UUID" at result list, fill in the input field with search query and click on the "Search" button. (You can use any search option)
- To open detail view of the retrieved record, click on it's title.
- Click on the "Action" dropdown button and select "Delete" option from the dropdown >> Confirm deletion by clicking on "Delete" button.
- Wait for toast notification with successfully delete message.
Expected Results: The search result list cleared from deleted records.
Actual Results: (Not each time) The deleted record still displayed at the result list and when user click on it's title the error appears.
Additional Information: This issue reproduced about 1 time from 10 deletions.
I am not sure what the root cause of this issue and what depend it's reproducing.
See attached screencast.