Provide an interface to view the results of past initial/bulk record contribution jobs for INN-Reach.
User story statement(s):
As a user with permission to initiate bulk record contribution for INN-Reach, I want to see the result statistics for past record contribution jobs for a particular central server.
- Given a user with appropriate permissions
- When the user accesses INN-Reach settings
- Then a "Manage record contribution jobs" settings item is present in the "Record contribution" settings section
- Given the "Manage record contribution jobs" settings item
- When the user selects that settings item
- Then they are presented with a pane featuring a single-select pull-down menu to select a central server
- Given the menu of central servers
- When the user selects one
- Then A "dashboard"-like interface is presented (see attached screenshots)
- Features segmented button interface with "Current Contribution" and "Contribution history" labels
- Given that more than one record contribution job has been initiated for the local server/central server combination
- When the user selects the "Contribution history" tab of the interface
- Then a MCL listing information about the previous jobs is presented (see mockups)