Status: Closed (View Workflow)
To provide ** an interface to manage the mapping of INN-Reach central item types to FOLIO material types when creating local items to represent items from other libraries that are requested by local patrons.
User story statement(s):
As a library INN-Reach administrator, I want to mange the mapping of INN-Reach central item types to FOLIO material types so that local item representations of materials from other INN-Reach libraries may created when request are placed by patrons of the local FOLIO library.
- Given a user with appropriate permissions
- When the user selects "Central Item Type" from the Circulation Mappings settings group
- Then a menu with a list of configured central servers is presented
- Given the list of central servers
- When the user selects a central server
- Then a list of all central items types for that server (retrieve from the central server via D2IR API) is presented in tabular format (one type per row) with a second column containing a single select of all FOLIO material types from Inventory settings, with a "Save" button at the bottom of the pane (inactive until form is complete). A mapping is required for all central types.
- Given the previous scenario
- When unable to retrieve the list of central item types
- Then block display of the remainder of the settings form and provide a message to user indicating that the central server is currently unavailable (eg. due to a server connection issue or invalid central server configuration)
- Initial wording: "Unable to retrieve central item type configuration. Please verify the configuration of the selected central server."
- Given the list of central item types
- When the user has assigned a FOLIO material type for each central item type
- Then the "Save" button becomes active.
- Given an active "Save" button
- When the user clicks "Save"
- The specified mapping configuration is submitted to the server for creation of update
- Give the form is submitted
- When the form is accepted by the server and saved
- Then a "Success" toast is presented to the user
- Given the form is submitted
- When the form is not accepted by the server
- Then an error toast is presented to the user
- Given a partially-completed or "dirty" form
- When the user attempts to navigate away from the pane
- Then an "are you sure" confirmation modal is presented with the usual message and buttons.
MODINREACH-62 INN-Reach Circulation Settings: Create CRUD APIs for Central Item Type to FOLIO Material Type Configuration for Patron Holds ("Virtual" item material type)