The permissions necessary to access the INN-Reach application and related settings are not all assignable/visible without utilizing the Developer settings to show invisible permissions.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some https://bugfest-kiwi.folio.ebsco.com
- In Settings > Users > Permission sets, create a new Permission set called "INN-Reach Administrator"
- Select "Add permissions"
- Search for INN-Reach and apply "Permission types" filter for "Permissions"
- Assign all permissions from the results list
- Save the permissions set
- Assign this permission set to a user for which you have the login credentials
- Log in is that user
- Go to Settings > INN-Reach
- Attempt to modify the available settings pages
User is able to create, update, and delete settings according to implemented functionality because the permissions available to be assigned via the UI are sufficient to do so.
User receives permissions errors when attempting to edit settings because the available INN-Reach permissions visible in the select permissions interface are not complete.
There should be logical permission sets (eg. "visible" permissions) for the following:
All INN-Reach settings: CRUD
All INN-Reach settings: Read-only
All INN-Reach settings: Read, edit
INN-Reach App: All permissions