Purpose: The thin thread implementation of succeeding titles assumed that all succeeding titles would be found in an institutions' inventory. As it turns out, institutions really need the ability to ALSO specify titles that are not in Inventory. The purpose of this story is to rework the current functionality so it supports this use case.
- Given the Title data section of the Instance record (view mode)
- When displayed
- The Succeeding titles" sub-section should display as shown in the mockups
- Connected titles should display as hyperlinks to the connected instance record
- Unconnected titles should display as plain text
- Ideally there would be no horizontal scroll in this table - let's wrap data, if necessary CB: I think this could wrap better. Will create separate issue. ALSO, I've noticed it takes a little while for the view page to update with the newly saved data. We need to create a separate issue for that, as well.