Purpose: The original implementation of succeeding titles assumed that all succeeding titles would be found in an institutions' inventory. As it turns out, institutions really need the ability to ALSO specify titles that are not in Inventory. The purpose of this story is to rework the current functionality so it supports this use case. NOTE the functionality described here is based losely on a similar implementation in PO Lines. To test how things work in PO lines, go to Settings > Orders > PO line limits and set limit to 5. Then go to Orders and select an order (not a PO line) with status = pending. Scroll down on the order in view mode and click "Add PO line" button. Then play around with the Title, Publisher and Publication date fields. These are analogous to Title, ISBN and ISSN in our case.
- Given I have clicked the "Add preceding title" button
- When clicked
- Then an empty row should be added including these fields:
- Title * - editable, required CB: Same as with preceding - this should be required and isn't. Need to create separate issue for that.
- Instance HRID - should display uneditable with the text "N/A"
- ISBN - editable
- ISSN - editable
- Given I have clicked the "Add succeeding title" button
- When I manually enter a Title instead of selecting from the Instance search and select
- Then I should be able to specify all the data elements manually and there is no connection to a FOLIO instance
- Given a succeeding title has been entered manually
- When I click the plus icon and select a title from Inventory
- The popup should close
- The Title, Instance HRID, ISBN and ISSN fields should auto-populate with the data from the selected instance overwriting any data that may have been manually entered (see
UIIN-960for more details on how this should work (I am assuming that story will have been completed before this one))
- "Connected" text should display above the Title field as shown in the mockup