Overview: Chalmers want the Item detailed list to include Volume and Year, Caption to easy identification of given volume in a multi part monograph.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to inventory
- Create a multipart monograph with two or more volumes. Each volume has an item record, e.g. Volume: 1, Year, caption 2019, and Volume: 2, Year, caption 2020
- When viewing the instance record in detailed view, the Volume and the Year, caption are displayed as headings in the Item list
- When viewing the Item detailed list in the Instance record
- Then the headings Volume and Year, caption are sortable, similar to the existing headings: Barcode, Material type, Enumeration, and Chronology in the component used for Item detail list