Purpose: Implement in the Holdings segment the same possibility as in the Instance segment to do search by enter of query language in the search box (see implementation:
UIIN-724). The queries support combined search using e.g. boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT). The search can be done across all three record types (instance, holdings, item).
Usecase: catalogers experienced with the query language (CQL) can do advanced searching within Inventory by using the query syntax.
Example on queries:
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- When in the 1 st pane, then in the Holdings segment, in the search dropdown menu
- There is a search term labeled: Query search (as the last listed search option)
- When viewing the list of search terms in the drop down menu
- Then the Query search is a the bottom of the list