Overview: The Status date updated time stamp does not populate, when changing the Instance status.
Usecase: A number of libraries use the status update date as a trigger for knowing:
1) that the instance needs to be exported or
2) that the instance has been upgraded since the last export and should not be overlaid by an incoming import.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to inventory
- Go to any instance record, with Instance status term, e.g. Other (folio: other)
- Then change the Instance status to e.g. Catalogued (folio:cat)
The Status updated date element, get's updated to today's date, and the accurate timestamp
The date and time for update is not populated in the Status updated date element