Overview: Requirement from Chalmers, while it cause confusion if there is inconsistency in the way representing an empty (or non existent, or null) value.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- When viewing an instance record in detailed view
- All elements are displayed, with or without data
- When an data element is empty, has no value
- Then there is set a dash '-' to represent in a consistent manner that there is no data in the element
- When an accordion has only empty data elements - marked with a dash,
- Then the accordion by default is to be collapsed
- When implementing the use of a dash to indicate an empty field
- Then make sure to account for accessibility, and a screenreader will read the dash as no value set.