Purpose: Mode of issuance is an element in the instance record in Inventory.This story describes how filter on Mode of issuance as part of the Instance segment (UIIN-759), and the display is to be using a select list of mode of issuance terms. The implementation done for Item status in the Item record.
The Mode of issuance values are defined in Settings > Inventory > Instances > Mode of issuance.
The Mode of issuance is displayed in the Instance record:
Usecase: As a cataloger, I want to search and filter on terms in the Mode of issuance list. These terms can be from the RDA modeissuance list or be locally defined terms - see
UIIN-508, and updates in UIIN-937.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot , and go to Inventory
- When the Instance segment is selected
- Then filter for Mode of issuance is listed in the order according to UIIN-759 (after: Format, and before Nature of content). The Mode os issuance filter is displayed collapsed by default
- Reference values for Mode of issuance is defined in Settings > Inventory > Instances > Mode of issuance
- When more than six terms
- Then the window shows the first six, with a scroll bar
- When selecting "single unit" in the drop down menu
- Then the search result is narrowed down to only return instance records, where the Mode of issuance is "single unit"
Out of scope: for this story will be
1) hit count of Mode of issuance for each term
2) When no record has the given Mode of issuance, the Mode of issuance term should not be visible in the list in the filter pane