Purpose: The Instance record Date updated value - date and time stamp - is set in the instance record by the metadata component (metadata.updateddate element). The filter for Date updated is to provide filter on a date range. The implementation will be reusing the Date range component developed, and implemented in the Orders app, the segment for Order lines - Date created.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- When the Item segment is selected
- Then filter for Date updated is listed in the order according to UIIN-759 (after: Date created, and before Statistical code). The Date updated filter is displayed collapsed by default
- When following the general UX pattern
- Then the date format is shown as ghost text; e.g. YYYY-MM-DD
- When entering the start date of the date range
- Then the start date is entered in the "From" box
- When entering the end date of the date range
- Then the end date is entered in the "To" box
- When clearing out the dates of the form
- Then click on the round icon with a white "x"
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot