Purpose: The Item status date - date and time stamp - is set in the item record in the accordion: Loan and availability. The filter for Item status date is to provide filter on a date range. The implementation will be reusing the Date range component developed, and implemented in the Orders app, the segment for Order lines - Date created.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- When the Item segment is selected
- Then filter for Item status date is listed in the order according to UIIN-761 (after: Loan date, and before Request). The Item status date filter is displayed collapsed by default
- When following the general UX pattern
- Then the date format is shown as ghost text; e.g. YYYY-MM-DD
- When entering the start date of the date range
- Then the start date is entered in the "From" box
- When entering the end date of the date range
- Then the end date is entered in the "To" box
- When both dates have been entered
- Then click on the Apply button. The button has turned blue and the search is performed on the date range for the loan date which is a value in the item record in the accordion: Loan and availability. The search is performed from e.g. 2019-01-01 to 2019-01-31 both days included
- When clearing out the dates of the form
- Then click on the round icon with a white "x"
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot