Purpose: Loan type, temporary is an element in the Item record. The filter for Loan type, temporary is one of the collapsed filters in the Filter & Search pane in the Item segment. The implementation here is quite similar to what has been implemented in the Orders app, segment for Order lines, see also other Inventory filter stories, e.g. UIIN-780, and
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- When the Item segment is selected
- Then filter for Loan type, temporary is listed in the order according to UIIN-761 (after: Loan type, permanent, and before Loan date). The Loan type, temporary filter is displayed collapsed by default
- Reference values for Loan type, temporary is defined in Settings > Inventory > Item > Loan types
- When start enter search term for a Loan type, e.g. can ...
- Then a drop down menu with the first five values from the look up in the reference table in Settings > Inventory > Items > Loan types is to be displayed. If less than five Loan types is defined, then all will display.
- NOTE: To have the list shorten is important, when some libraries can have many loan types defined
- The search is performed as type ahead. So when start enter:
- "re' following options is displayed:
- Course reserves
- Reading room
- The search is performed as keyword. So when entered:
- "room" following options is displayed
- Reading room
- Ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
The search capability in the component in the current implementation in Orders (filter on Material type, electronic, and Material type, physical) is behaving a bit differently. Bug report
UIOR-409 is filed. The functionality across Orders and Inventory must be consistent.