Purpose: To filter Item records toggled: Suppress from discovery
As a circulation staff or cataloger I want to filter Item records which have been toggled with: Suppress from discovery
- Log in to FOLIO Snapshot and go to Inventory
- When in the search & filter pane (1st pane) and the toggle is set to Item segment
- Then filter for Suppress from discovery is listed in the order according to UIIN-761 (after: On the fly records, and before Date created).
- When clicking on Suppress from discovery (Yes)
- Then the search will narrowed down and display records being marked as suppress from discovery