We have a new UI requirement to remove "+" plus signs from buttons. See - https://ux.folio.org/docs/guidelines/components/button/
Stripes-force has addressed this requirement at the component level.
In Inventory we have some hardcoded "+" signs.
Requirement: All plus "+" signs in instance, holdings, and item records should be removed from buttons.
- Given I am in Inventory (instance, holdings, and item records)
- When I view a button (e.g. Add or New)
- Then I should not see a plus "+" sign on that button.
See app remove "+" plus signs specific requirements under Button inconsistencies
- Inventory: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D6tuooigz3DMJkFrxzjE-rII7yYRFpvYuPEbO10_ivA/edit
- e.g. in the Holdings section records has unaligned buttons the “+add item” & “+add holdings buttons should NOT have any icons.