This is the first part of the UX Consistency Fixes for Inventory, covering language inconsistency.
The UX team has reviewed Inventory and identified several minor changes that are needed for the Inventory app to be consistent with the rest of FOLIO:
- Accordion for “Electronic Access” should be sentence case and appear as “Electronic access”. All record types (Instance, Holdings, Item), in detailed view and edit mode.
- Small icons at top of an Instance or Item record followed by text should be sentence case, Ex:
- [ icon ] Instance record [Resource title] [Publisher, Publication date]
- [ icon ] Holdings record [Location] [Call number]
- [ icon ] Item record [barcode] [item status]
App Reviewer Information, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D6tuooigz3DMJkFrxzjE-rII7yYRFpvYuPEbO10_ivA/edit