Steps to repro:
- Log into folio-snapshot
- Go to Inventory
- Instance search results are usually ordered by title with 14 Cows for America at the top
- Pick an Instance
- Drill down to view the item record
- Not sure if this part is required for the repro steps, but this is what I did:
- Copy item barcode
- Go to requests
- Create a request for that item
- Go back to inventory by clicking the Inventory icon in top nav
- Close Item details overlay
- Close instance details preview pane
Expected: Should see the search results I saw initially which showed 14 cows for america at the top and a full page of results
Actual: Shows search results with Interesting times at the top and only half the page is populated with search results.
This does repro consistently.