Status: Draft (View Workflow)
Purpose: Implement the ability to search on a publication year. This story is in 'Draft' - need to discuss the requirements further with the MM-SIG working group on Search Enhancements / Advanced Search - https://wiki.folio.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11895564.
- Go to FOLIO Snapshot, go to the Inventory app
- Given the Search Box in the first pane
- When click on the select list for search terms following list is displayed:
- Keyword (title, contributor, identifiers)
- Barcode - see
- Instance ID
- Publication year (NEW)
- When selecting Publication year as search term in the search box
- and enter a given year, e.g. 2016.
- Then the Result in second pane will be: All instance records (and later include Container records, if record type is not defined in the filter for record type given) with publication year matching the entered year - e.g. 2016.
- discuss with Working group: search on range
- discuss with Working group: Filter options
UIIN-475 Search by Item Barcode
UXPROD-1984 Ability to filter Inventory by publication date (range)