- Login to FOLIO Snapshot, go to Inventory
- Go to any given Instance record, with associated holdings record
- When click on 'Add item' or open an existing Item record
- Then when in create/edit mode of the item record, then drill down the Conditions accordion and the 2nd row with Item damaged status elements.
- The elements are paired values - not repeatable, not required:
- Item damaged select list
- 'Description of damage' element - a free text element NEW - out of scope for this story - see: UIIN-593
- Date field (set by the system)
- When entering data in the Item damaged status element
- Then following values can be selected
- Not Damaged
- When the item damaged status is being set (Damaged/Not Damaged) or
- Then the date stamp is set/updated automatically by the System
Discussed with the RA SIG (5/2/2019) - and with Emma Boettcher and Christie Thomas (5/6/2019)
Ideally the RA SIG would like to implement the more granular approach of being able to select things like "damaged cover" "missing pages" "mold" from a dropdown menu defined by the tenant - which would be a solution like loan type or material type, which are defined as reference tables in the Settings app. This will be a later feature (UIIN-562) - for now we just implement the two values(, and the free text element - UIIN-593) with a date stamp.