Overview: When created a record by using Single Record Import using Import, and then navigate back by using the 'Back arrow' button in the browser, a duplicate import is happening without any warning, or options for the user to cancel the process. This bug was first found by tester in uMass's environment, but can be reproduced in all the reference environments; e.g. MG Bugfest.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO Snapshot as as user diku_admin
- Go to Inventory's landing page; e.g.:
- Click the action menu, and select Import
- Enter any OCLC number on a record which is not in the collection already, e.g.
- The green success toast confirm the record has been imported, and the newly created record is displaying in the third pane layout.
- Click the Back button in the browser
I get back to the page before the import was triggered, in this example the 'start of the landing page'
A duplicate record is created.
If I click the 'Back' button one more time, I now see two green success toast creation of the same instance.
Interested parties: jeustis