Overview: After using the Chrome "go back" button from Inventory detail view to Data import log summary page, clicking on "Created" link of Holdings causes an error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as User with Data import: All permissions and Inventory: All permissions
- Go to Data import app
- Find completed record with Holdings created and click on the file name
- Click on "Created" or "Updated" link of Instance or Item
- Go back using the Chrome "go back" button
- Click on "Created" or "Updated" link of Holdings
Expected Results: The user is redirected to the Inventory Holdings view screen.
Actual Results: The user is redirected to Inventory and an error message appears.