Purpose: The original work was implemented with the work done on ticket
UIIN-1645, but now when bugfest testers test in Bugfest Lotus these searches using the search option All, does not work. This can be reproduced in FOLIO Snapshot.
- an additional search option that will cover search by all properties from all inventory record types (instance, holdings, item):
- instance field values
- holding-record field values
- item field values
- all field values
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot as user Diku_admin
- Select the instance segment (or holdings segment or item segment)
- Select search option 'All'
- Enter the value you want to search for, e.g. bibliographical (which is in a note in the instance A semantic web primer
I get all instance records which have the word: 'bibliographical' in any data element in instance, holdings, item, e.g. A semantic web primer
I get the message: No results found for "bibliographical ". Please check your spelling and filters.
- functionality implemented
MSEARCH-182and get the results for all record types,