Overview: Adding barcode to the Keyword search. Implemented in all three segments (Instance, Holdings, Item).
Use case: When searching in Inventory I want to have the most common ways to search in the Keyword search. To find the item record for a specific copy (a common task in the circulation desk) the easiest way is to search is entering the barcode.
Comment from Chalmers: After the Q4 release that requires more clicks than before and the staff has begun to complain.
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot as user Diku_admin
- Go to Inventory
- When viewing the search options in the Instance/Holdings/Item segment
- then Keyword search is relabeled
- from Keyword (title, contributor, identifier)
- to Keyword (title, contributor, identifier, barcode)