Purpose: Filter on Resource type is implemented as a long unfolded list. This story describes how Filter on Resource type is to be part of the Instance segment (UIIN-759), and the display is to be using a search box with the possibility to browse in the long list. The implementation is to be similar to what has been described for several other new filters, e.g. Material type in the Item segment etc.
The Resource type is defined in Settings > Inventory > Instance > Resource types.
Usecase: As a cataloger, I want to search and filter on terms in the Resource Type list. These terms can be from the RDA content list or be locally defined terms - see
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot , and go to Inventory
- When the Instance segment is selected
- Then filter for Resource Type is listed in the order according to UIIN-759 (after: Language, and before Format). The Resource type filter is displayed collapsed by default
- Reference values for Resource type is defined in Settings > Inventory > Instance > Resource types
- When start enter search, with the cursor in the search box
- Then a drop down menu with the first six Resource types are listed
- When selecting "computer dataset" in the drop down menu
- Then the search result is narrowed down to only return instance records, where the Resource type is "computer dataset"
Out of scope: for this story will be
1) hit count of Resource type for each term
2) When no record has the given Resource Type term, the term should not be visible in the list in the filter pane