Display the list of the instances that fulfill search criteria and instances that proceed and succeed the searched subject. In scope of this story the results pane is populated with the results returned by the backend.
Given: the user selects the "Browse subjects" search option and searches for a specific subject
When: the list of subjects is returned
Then: the results pane is populated as follows:
- Subject column with the response property: subject
- Number of titles column with the response element: totalRecords
Given: the user browses subjects
When: the result contain match for the searched term
Then: the row that contains the matching data is in bold
Out of scope:
Previous and Next navigation
- The requests to the backend will contain following properties:
a. the anchor value that will be equal to the the search term.
b. number of proceedings terms (set to 5 in Lotus) - provide an example for the request
- The matching record will be marked in the response from the mod-search
- If the results do not have a match will be handled by a separate story. For scope of this story, if the match is not found - do nothing.
- Example of the possible response from the backend: