Overview: When in detailed view of the item and using the Keyboard shortcuts then these do not do actions for the given item but do 'something' on an instance - this is wrong behavior.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO Snapshot as user Diku_admin
- Go to Inventory
- Go to any item record
- Use the keyboard shortcut Cmd + C
Expected Results: The item is duplicated. When viewing the item then actions triggered by the keyboard shortcuts should be actions on the given item.
Actual Results: Nothing happens
Additional Information: Same behavior is seen when using the Keyboard shortcut:
- Option + N (Create new item)
If I use:
- Cmd + S (Save) then the item record is saved
- Cmd + Option + E (Edit) then the item record is in edit mode
- Cmd + Option + B (Expand all accordions) then all accordions in the item is expanded
- Cmd + Option + G (Collapse all accordions) then all accordions in the item is collapsed
Interested parties: dennisbridges