Overview: When in detailed view of the holdings and using the Keyboard shortcuts then these do not do actions for the given holdings but do 'something' on an instance - this is wrong behavior.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO Snapshot as user Diku_admin
- Go to Inventory
- Go to any holdings records, with holdings source FOLIO
- Use the keyboard shortcut option + C
Expected Results: The holdings is duplicated. When viewing the holdings then actions triggered by the keyboard shortcuts should be actions on the given holdings.
Actual Results: A new instance is created
Additional Information: Same behavior is seen when using the Keyboard shortcut:
- Cmd + Option + E (Edit holdings)
- Cmd + Option + B (Expand all accordions)
- Cmd + Option + G (Collapse all accordions)
Interested parties: dennisbridges