Overview: When assigning child relation by using the Instance look up component the instance does not save properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO Snapshot as user diku_admin
- Go to any instance record, where you want to assign a child instance; e.g. The girl on the train
- Click on Edit instance, and drill down to the accordion Instance relationship (analytics and bound-with)
- Click on Add child instance and associate by using the Instance look up component any given instance
- The data is being populated in the edit of the instance The girl on the train
- Assign a Type of relation, e.g. monographic series
- Click Save and close
The instance record is saved and the associated child data is being populated on the record.
Data is not populated. Only the table displaying with dash'es.
Seen in Bugfest Kiwi.
Similar problem is also happening for Parent instances (
Interested parties: singhAdesh