Purpose: Holdings source is a new property element in the holdings in Inventory. Source defines whether the holdings record is created in FOLIO format, and maintained in Inventory - then source is labelled FOLIO; or the the record is created in MARC, and maintained in the MARC Holdings format using quickMARC, and there is stored an underlying MARC Holdings record in SRS.
Usecase: As a cataloger/technical staff, I want to search and filter on Holdings source, e.g. when I want to do clean up of my records.
The Holding source is in the Holdings, in the accordion Administrative data:
- Login to FOLIO Snapshot , and go to Inventory
- When the Holdings segment is selected
- Then filter for Source is listed in the order according to UIIN-760 (after: Suppress from discovery and before Tags)
- When looking at the list of filters
- Then the Source filter is displayed collapsed by default
- When click on the little caret
- Then the filter will be unfold
- When selecting FOLIO
- Then the search will be narrowed down by a Elasticsearch: source == "FOLIO"
- When selecting MARC
- Then the search will be narrowed down by a Elasticsearch: source == "MARC"
This enhancements follows as described in