Purpose: Implement identified 'missing' elements in the Instance Record - input from MM-SIG working groups.
During the UX process most elements have been reordered, and more elements added - here the list of the accordions to be implemented for the beta release:
- Administrative data (new).
- Title data (this accordion is implemented in the edit form, but not visible in the detailed view of the Instance record)
- Identifiers (new)
- Contributors (new)
- Descriptive data (this accordion is implemented in the edit form, but not visible in the detailed view of the Instance record)
- Notes (new)
- Electronic access
- Subjects (new)
- Classification (new)
- Instance relationships (analytics and bound with)
- Holdings (no changes)
- Related instances (new) - Tymoteusz Dolega please note no data elements implemented for alpha
Fuller description of what new elements to be added, and the re-order of elements, is described per accordion in separate jiras. Se below.
- Inventory Beta - Metadata Elements, tab Instance record (compilation of the two documents listed below) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RCZyXUA5rK47wZqfFPbiRM0xnw8WnMCcmlttT7B3VlI/edit#gid=952741439
- MM-SIG master spreadsheet, tab Instance Metadata in Inventory - all elements not check marked in column D (Status)
- GAP analysis, tab GAPS - Instances - all elements prioritized 1-Go-Live in column G (Priority) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JnvLq-pQ861pNnW_AEn0xsSujr9yTuM8MOHSWJ_XSZA/edit#gid=274537874