Purpose: In the Instance record, in the item list in the top of the instance record, then display a bound with icon for all items being part of a bound with collection.
User story statement(s):
As a circulation staff,
I want easily to see if an item is part of a bound with.
- Go to FOLIO Snapshot, as user Diku_Admin,
- Go to Inventory
- Given an instance record which holds item records being part of a bound with
- When viewing the item detail list the top of the instance record
- Then the item record which is part of a bound with has a
- Bound with icon placed next to the copy barcode icon.
This work is present in a branch - work done by nielserik